Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

My vacation day

Kategori
Happy live in Malaysia, rich with many culture and holidays too..
Last week, i spent my days with family at Fraser Hill, a vacation location that slowly forgetton by most people.. It has no classy 5 star Hotel like Genting, but it still give the same mood and temperature.






Most build are english style.. so I wrote in english today :)

Well.. I got battery charger problem.. so not much to see here..:( cry!! ..

The road condition is quite danger too, small and snake way. I see two ER6 guy playin here.. hihihi..
There was car accident too..  proton and honda kissing together.. like I say it dangerous here unless you are skilled driver..

p/s well.. happy chinese new  to my chinese friend.. :) give me angpow!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google+ Badge