Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

My plan on losing weight

Kategori
this is my new trainer , damn Jillian Michaels .. hihihi.. :D



Its not fantasy.. its not vision.. it is real thing... I am now on real tough exercise schedule. I start doin eliptical exercise 10 minutes per day on first week. On the second week I start feel much more power and stamina  and extend to 20 minutes. At first my heart rate is around 140 to 150, and the week two its now 160 to 170! Wew.. its lot of sweat and burn and sweat.

I lose 3 kg for 1 week training, im so quite happy with that. :) . Well, the secret recipe to a perfect diet is less calories and sugar food intake, high protein, lots of fiber and vegetable, drink water like a horse.. hihihi and try to avoid carbohydrate which is hard to do for most Malaysian, because we eat rice everyday.. hehehe..

Remember kids, cola and soda is dangerous drink ever created beside alchohol for sure, threw them into garbage trash now!.. :)

Well guys , I will keep out latest information of mine from time after time.. :) keep reading..

At first I am planning to join a gym membership, but I don't like stuck in traffic jam.. yeah you know.. KL traffic. I have no patient at all. At the end , I bought some expensive Nordictrack equipment from Fitness Concept, and I do my gym time in my own room. For me it is my great investment for long term that sure give a great excellent return.

As a result I brought home a dumb machine with Jillian Michaels, America's Toughest Trainer coach , voice.. :D Now I cant shut up you mouth down.. great..

I am now 31 years old, but I don't think it little bit late more than nothing. For me lets start now, im goin to feel great more than I am in my twenty.. :)

Indoor or outdoor workouts? For me outdoor is of course better.. but in real life situation, with damn dirty smoke and haze that hit badly Malaysian and Singapore  air quality that hit 800 something , I think is better indoor.. with air purifier on 24/7. serious

p/s don't give an excuse, no pain no gain.. babe :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for every other informative web site.
Where else could I am getting that type of information written in such an
ideal approach? I've a mission that I'm just
now running on, and I've been on the look out for such information.

Here is my web site Raspberry Ketones

Anonymous said...

There's certainly a lot to find out about this subject. I love all of the points you've made.


Review my website ... Muscle Building

Anonymous said...

First of all I would like to say superb blog!
I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you do not mind.
I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your thoughts
before writing. I have had trouble clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out.
I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be wasted just trying to figure out how to
begin. Any recommendations or hints? Thanks!


Feel free to visit my blog post Green Coffee Diets

Anonymous said...

Everyone loves what you guys are usually up too.

Such clever work and coverage! Keep up the great works guys
I've incorporated you guys to my personal blogroll.


Here is my website; moving companies seattle

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google+ Badge